Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Aryan Hymns


I. The Blazing Star

God is true, the world is appearance
The Spirit is like unto God
There is no path higher than Truth
Nor way possible without Thee

The Divine Name radiates upon the Infinite
The eternal and universal wisdom
So shall all things born of the Spirit
Return in the manner by which they came

Just as order is brought forth from chaos
So are all things joined that are contrary into one
For all things subsist in the Eternal Present
And nothing exists that is not part of God

In the center of being resides the clarity of mind
From which the actions of the All resolve into One

There is no action without potential of the being
There is no freedom without disinterest of the will
There is no knowledge without detachment of the senses
There is no nobility without indifference of the soul

Affirmation of the Principle, negation of error
Primacy of the Spirit, and the remembrance of God
This is the way of the Elite
Who shine pure Light unto the world of men

So shall all who wish to follow in the footsteps of the Divine
Cast away all fears and stand against the ways of the many
For they are one with the Center of the World
Who look not unto the periphery of consciousness
But directly into the Blazing Star


II. Affirmation

All is illusion. Only the Spirit is real
The mind is like unto Thee

Help me, O’ Lord, to see the Truth in all things
And open the ways of (my) going forth into the light

For thou art the One and Eternal Present
Born of the twin powers of Thought and Will
The undying fiery serpent
Who carves his path upon the starry heavens

Like a bolt of light, thou pierceth the Cosmos
And established the Fate of the World
With God’s will, thine thought is made manifest
The Cosmic Ray, whose ebb and flow maintains the world

Thou who art the Divine Intellect, the cause of all things
Ruler of Fate and Necessity
Give us up unto God, that we may know thine Will
And let thy Word be set aflame as in the hearts of men!


III. Invocation

Hail! Almighty God! I invoke thee!
Grant me the power to discern thy will
And grant me the keys to thy ineffable mystery
Be thou as my guide against the tumultuous night
And open the gateway of the worlds in the midst of the Sun!

Help me, O’ Lord, to discern the True from the illusory
And inscribe into my heart the power of the Intellect
So that I may know pure Being and Bliss
For as to live in the simultaneity of eternity
And to go forth into the light, detached from all things
Yet rapt in divine radiance, as a Child of the Star and the Snake!

Hail, O’ Mighty Lord! Ruler of the Heavens!
Creator of the Light! Master of the Earth!
Bestow on me thine grace
That I might gaze upon thy primordial beginning
And live as thou hast intended
Immortal amongst the Shining Ones
In the Kingdom of Arya!


IV. Protection

Hail, Almighty Lord! Ruler of the Heavens!
Keeper of the Seven Gates! I call upon thee!
O’ Granter of Boons! Reaper of Rewards!
Dispeller of Lies and Falsehoods!
Nullify affliction, and cast away all fears
Vanquish mine enemies who cloak their evils
In the appearance of good, and blind their eyes
Who cause misfortune to the people of God!

Hail! Almighty Lord!
Grant me the power that I may rise up
Out of this pit of inexorable darkness
Protect me, O’ Lord, from all malevolence
Let not misfortune belie my fate
But strengthen my will against tribulation
And open unto me all doors of the heart
So that I may walk in the path of the Ancient One

Hail! O’ Lord of Light and Brilliance! Commander of the Deep!
Help me to see thy way when all has become darkened
And save me from the endless torments and trepidations
That await me in this hour and the next
For they are as dust amongst a shining brilliance
And naught shall remain for they who stand against God!

Give me the strength to withstand the trials of the End
In this hour of privation
For all has become as night in the midst of a starry heaven
And nothing is done that is not by the will of the gods

Praise be to the Aryan who endures all pangs as pleasure
And reveals all joys within the chamber of the heart
Happy are they who sacrifice to the Self
And blessed are they who invoke thy Name


V. Sophia

Hail Sophia! Queen of Heaven!
Bestower of Eternal Bliss
Whose heart like unto a flame
Burns in those of the blesséd
I invoke thee! Mediatrix of Heaven and Earth
Adorned in the raiment of beauty unsurpassed
And crowned with the garland of purity and love
Praised be thy name in the sanctum of the heart
And praise be to the Aryan who invokes thy Name!

Hail Sophia! Lady of Knowledge!
Guardian of the Celestial Gates!
Keeper of the Sacred Flame!
Protector of Souls in the Holy City!
I call unto thee! O’ Lady of Wisdom
Look favorably unto me
For I am of the same your God
Come as a mighty flame dissolving all privation
And cause the mind to be awakened to your Light!


VI. Purification

Lord, purify me, that I may do thy will
Enlighten me, that I may know thy truth
Anoint me, O’ Lord, with everlasting light
And open the ways of the heart to thy grace

Make my body an inviolable shrine
So that no evil may enter therein
And make my will an insuperable force
To act in accordance with your law

Thou who art established in the Infinite
Effaced in the indefinite
Tempered thy will through prudence
Fortified it through justice
And ordered thyself in perfect harmony
Thou who art as a bridge of the heavens to the earth
Art ever resplendent


VII. The Arya

Hail, thou twice born!
Thine solemn oath to be sworn!
In the gathering up
Of what has been scattered
And the onward thrust
The darkness to be shattered
This I pledge, thine sacred task
To attain the Blazing Star
Atop the sacred mountain of Arya

Death and torment await me now
Should I fail or break thy vow
Fraught with danger this path I take
All cravings and cares I must forsake
To set thine heart upon the Infinite
And the darkness shall avail it

Glory be to God in the highest
For by his will all things are done
Against the world I stand defiant
Till all the glories of the Divine are won

Behold, thine chalice! The waters of death!
Of such sweet scent I draw in thy breast
The elixir of life is steeped and fermented
In coca, cannabis, acacia, and psilocybin
Caapi, psychotria, henbane, and valerian

Deliver thee forth unto the light
By the sacred heat, in eternal flight
Earthly joys are but few and fleeting
The body destroyed, the heart seething

But in thy swoon the voice of time calls
And I with fixed gaze in the center of the circle
Like mighty winds I take by strife
That which by deceit false idols decry

From silence bursts forth
Chaos, rage, and wrath
Like ruptures in the void
Evil swarms the world of generation

Who but one may hold me to this prison?
If the mind be weak, but tempered by negation?

None may know from whence I came or whither I go
From silence I sprang, unto the light I sow!


VIII. The City of Light

I have set the mind at naught
I have made the body my shrine
I have smoked the sacred pipe
I have drunk the herbal wine
I have sacrificed myself
I have seen the sacred vision
I have invoked the Divine Name
I have traversed the treacherous Abyss
I have restored the stars to their original purity
I am born of the Sun and of the earth
To dwell amongst the Arya in the City of Light


IX. Orion

Hail Orion! Thou mighty Regent of the Deep!
Once fallen and Refulgent God! Arise! Arise! Arise!
O’ Smiter of Serpents! Guardian of the Worlds!
Blesséd be thy Name unto the Ages!
O’ Lord of the Last Days, blessings be upon thee!
Holy art thou, whose light and life resides in all things
And in whom all things have life!
Be thou as my sword to sever the living from the dead
The never-ending fury of the crowned and unconquered King!


O’ thou who art unequaled and supreme!
O’ Lord of the Deep, in whom space and time subsists
None reside above thee!
None shall oppose thee!

The First Consciousness of the One
Arises in the minds of all beings
So shall all aspire to perform such great works
As those which have come from the Lord

Let all who deny thy handiwork be cast aside
On the Day of Fire and Stone
O’ Lord of the Star and the Serpent! Be upon them!
Cast forth thine Ray of Eternal Wisdom
And vanquish those who wage war upon thy Throne!


X. Divine Wrath

O’ my Lord! How I love thee in blissful torment!
The pangs of this life’s ignorance pour through me
And are abased in thine splendor!

Even the murkiest of waters possess a sparkle of God’s shining light
For the good shall always rise to the top to be one with the Lord

Let thy Word be like unto Thee, and it shall be thy Sword of Truth
For Almighty is the Lord, and All-Powerful
That none shall put asunder the splendor of his grace

Hail! Almighty God! Holy art thou!
Lord of the Heavens and the Earth!
Creator of the dark and the light
I call upon thee in thine radiance
O’ Lord of the Refulgent Sun!

Hear me, o’ ye God of Vengeance and of Wrath!
Strike down thine enemies! Annihilate their kind!
Destroy their creeds! And burn their works!
Scratch their names from the Book of Life!
And erase their lives from the memory of time!

Let the darkness cover them for all eternity
Locked in a cell of anguish and torment
Never to receive the grace of God’s mercy!

In the name of thy ineffable God
Let the blast of a thousand suns be upon them!
And let their souls be cast to the outer darkness
To exist forever more in hellish torment!

No forgiveness for the wickedness of man
No salvation for the impure of heart
No peace for the dead in the land of the infidel
No life in the soul of a degenerate race


XI. The Bornless One

I am he, the Bornless One! The First and the Last!
With rage in my heart and fire in my sight!
I am he that lights the way and thunders forth against the tide!
I am thy force from which the All have life!
I am the center around which the axis of the world turns!
I am he unto whose bounty overflows with pleasure!
It is I, the Creator and Destroyer of Worlds!
The Preserver of all that is good, and the vanquisher of all evil!

Come forth and receive thy mark, o’ man, and follow me!
Make all beings subject unto my will, so that every living thing
Of the earth, sea, and sky may know thy glory!
Invoke thy Name! Cast forth the spells of destiny!
Rise up unto the nether regions of the sky!
And pass through the door of the Sun in grim delight!


XII. Lex Primordialis

Sophia Perennis et Universalis
In principio Lex Primordialis
Aude sapere Natura Naturans
Coeli enarrant gloriam Dei

[Eternal and Universal Wisdom
In the beginning (was) the Primordial Doctrine
Dare to know Creative Nature
The heavens proclaim the glory of God]


(From The Order of the Temple of Arya)

No comments:

Post a Comment